Nursing and Health Care
Health care is the maintenance or improvement of health via the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in human beings. Healthcare is delivered by health professionals (providers or practitioners) in allied health professions, chiropractic, physicians, physician associates, dentistry, midwifery, nursing, medicine, optometry, pharmacy, psychology, and other health professions. It includes the work done in providing primary care, secondary care, and tertiary care, as well as in public health.
- Track 1-1 Primary healthcare
- Track 2-2 Mental health practitioners
- Track 3-3 Healthcare and technology
- Track 4-4 Healthcare education
- Track 5-5 Healthcare and social issues
- Track 6-6 Health insurance