Reproductive medicine is a branch of medicine that is concerned with prevention, diagnosis and management of infertility and reproductive problems. It include improving or perpetuating reproductive health and allowing people to have children at a time of their choosing. It is founded on knowledge of reproductive anatomy, physiology, and endocrinology, and incorporates relevant aspects of molecular biology, biochemistry and pathology. It also deals with issues such as menopause, puberty and certain sexual problems.
- Track 1-1 Regenerative Medicine and Their Application
- Track 2-2 Personalized Reproductive Medicine
- Track 3-3 Biomarkers in Reproductive Medicine
- Track 4-4 Reproductive Cloning
- Track 5-5 Hysteroscopy Prior to Assisted Reproductive Technique