Urogynecology is a sub-specialty of Gynecology and in some countries is also known as Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. An urogynecologist manages clinical problems associated with dysfunction of the pelvic floor and bladder. Pelvic floor disorders affect the bladder, reproductive organs, and bowels. Common pelvic floor disorders include urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and fecal incontinence. Increasingly, Urogynecologists or the ob gyn sonographer are also responsible for the care of women who have experienced trauma to the perineum during childbirth.
- Track 1-1 Gynecologic and Urology Surgery
- Track 2-2 Complications in Endoscopic Surgery
- Track 3-3 Management of the Ureter During Pelvic Surgery
- Track 4-4 Urinary Incontinence and Interstitial Cystitis
- Track 5-5 Vaginal Agenesis and Vesicovaginal Fistulas