Gynecologic Oncology is a specialized field of medicine that focuses on cancers of the female reproductive system, including ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, vaginal cancer, cervical cancer, and vulvar cancer. As specialists, they have extensive training in the diagnosis and treatment of these cancers.
- Track 1-1 Radiation Therapy for Gynecologic Cancers
- Track 2-2 Palliative Care in Gynecological Oncology
- Track 3-3 Oncology Scan â€“ Gynecological Cancers
- Track 4-4 Ovarian and Cervical Oncology
- Track 5-5 Fibroids and Breast Oncology