Infertility means not being able to conceive as well as being unable to carry a pregnancy to full term. In many countries it refers to a couple that has failed to conceive after 12 months of regular sexual intercourse. According to studies, slightly over half of all cases are a result of female conditions and rest are caused by either sperm disorders or unidentified factors. Infertility in men is due to alcohol consumption, toxins, smoking and health problems. There are some treatments that are specifically both for men or for women which involve drugs and assisited reproductive technology.
- Track 1-1 Infertility Evaluation and Treatment Among Women
- Track 2-2 Tubal Infertility and Ectopic Pregnancy
- Track 3-3 Obesity & Surgical Management of Infertility
- Track 4-4 Artificial Gametes and Ovarian Stimulation
- Track 5-5 Risk of Idiopathic Male Infertility