Gynecology & Obstetrics
Gynecology is the branch of solution and physiology that arrangements with the capacities and maladies particular to ladies and young ladies, particularly those illnesses which are influencing the regenerative framework. Gynecology typically implies, the restorative ob gyn specialists treating ladies who aren't pregnant, while obstetrics manages pregnant ladies and their unborn kids, however there is bunches of hybrid between the two. For instance, ladies might be alluded to gynaecologists for ob/gyn mind in the prior phases of pregnancy, and obstetricians later in their term.
- Pregnancy Care and Delivery
- Physiology of Menstruation and Ovulation
- Basics of Breast Diseases related to OB/GY
- Obstetrical Analgesia and Anaesthesia
- Infections in Pregnancy
- Recent Advances in Medical and Surgical Management
- Normal Pregnancy, Labour & Puerperium
- Placenta - Development, Structure, Functions.